Welcome to the Planning and Development department page.
Department Vision: Spearheading Diocesan holistic and sustainable development.
Department Mission: Contribute to the achievement of sustainable holistic development to all communities covered by North Kigezi Diocese.
- God fearing
- Accountability and transparency
- High levels of professionalism
- Hard work and partnerships for holistic development
Department Strategic Objective: To have a Diocese that holistically contributes to sustainable development of its church community through effective planning, capacity building, social, and economic development.
- Planning strategies of all departments towards realizing an integrated development programme in the Diocese.
- Cause formulation of proposals and feasibility studies in the area of financial and personnel development.
- Planning and capacity building of the Diocesan staff.
- Monitoring Development programmes at all levels of the Diocese.
- Identifying donors (internal and external) and soliciting funds from them through the office of the Bishop.